Business Manager – Automotive
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Fiat, Vauxhall, and Jaguar. It is also part of the AM top 100.
Due to our continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit an experienced Business Manager to join the team across our highly successful dealership in Milton Keynes.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Business Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling
· Ensuring F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products
· Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market
The ideal Business Manager will have Up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry. You will also have an ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions. You will also:
· Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team
· Be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry
· Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.