Are you an experienced Automotive Business / Transaction Manager looking to take your next steps in your career?
Inchcape are one of the leading franchised dealer groups in the UK with 140 dealerships nationwide! As part of an international PLC they currently employ 14,000 with scale operations in Australia, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and several other markets.
As part of our continuing success we currently require an Automotive Transaction / Business Manager to join our highly successful BMW Dealership in Cobham.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
We are looking for minimum of 2 years experience in the role, ideally with experience in the motor trade. You must have previous experience working in a KPI/Target driven environment within the finance industry and be fully FSA compliant. You will need to have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels. This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge.
With the offer of a competitive basic salary and an OTE of £60,000 this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team.
So if you are an experienced Business Manager / Transaction Manager looking for a new challenge the APPLY TODAY!
Business Manager / Transaction Manager
Role Based in Cobham
Salary: OTE of £60,000
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.