Your Role: To identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback
Your Skills, Experience, and Attributes:
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- Works well under pressure
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent, grade A*- C
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Previous retail experience.
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- A recognised industry Business Manager training course would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided
Interested? If you would like to apply for this role, please send your current CV and covering letter to Jon Sadler, Regional Finance and Insurance Development Manager, [email protected]