Are you a determined, driven and successful sales person looking to make the next step in their career?
Inchcape are one of the leading franchised dealer groups in the UK with 140 dealerships nationwide! As part of an international PLC they currently employ 14,000 with scale operations in Australia, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and several other markets.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit an Automotive Sales Executive to join their highly successful Ford Dealership in Bracknell.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will be:
· To prepare and use a planned sales presentation designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
· To achieve monthly sales targets for new, used and demo vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets.
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
· Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes.
· To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files.
If you have previous experience in Vehicle sales within the Automotive Industry then that is great however all transferable skills will be considered. As a minimum standard you must have 3 years experience working in a KPI driven retail role. The ability to work efficiently under pressure and consistently achieve minimum targets is a must whilst also upholding excellent levels of customer service. Also to be considered for the role you must have a full UK driving license.
With the offer of a competitive basic salary and an OTE of £40,000 then this is a great opportunity.
So if you are a successful, target driven sales professional and want to work for one of the leading UK dealer group then apply below!
Car Sales Executive
Role based in Bracknell