Car Sales Executive –Leicester - £35,000 OTE
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees my client is well regarded in the Vauxhall network and has gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
An outstanding opportunity now exsists to begin or develop a career as a Sales Executive . If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time Car Sales Executive may be for you.
Car Sales Executive:
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets, be tenacious, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for performance and lead development. If you are not a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, a team player with a keen interest in people then this is unlikely to be the position for you. My client expects you to have a strong desire to succeed and possess:
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· Professional appearance
· Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
· Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
· A great work ethic and be a team player
· Attention to detail and care about getting it right for our customers
· Self-starter with high energy levels
· Thrive on dealing with members of the public
· A full, clean driving licence
· Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
· Gain in-depth knowledge of Vauxhall and other franchise vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
· Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
· Test drive vehicles to demonstrate vehicle features
· Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· Maximise impact of showroom and external vehicle display areas
The successful candidate will enjoy:
· Good basic salary with target-related bonus.
· Company car and fuel allowance
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of a winning car sales team apply today!
Car Sales Executive
Role based in Leicester, Leicestershire
Salary: £35,000 OTE + Company Car