Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Credit Controller or Accounts Admin looking to take the next step in your career?
Our clients’ goal is simple. To become the UK’s leading used car retailer through delivering the best possible car buying experience. Their success will be in their people, with enthusiasm and energy allowing them to create the ultimate retail environment.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Cashbook Controller to join their accounting function at their head office in Nottingham
The role will be responsible for processing payments and receipts through the cashbook for their 7 stores and head office. The key duties involved in the role are:
· Daily download of the bank statements for our 15 accounts
· Posting daily cash sheets received from the stores
· Posting road fund licence cheques into the cashbook
· Posting direct debits & credits from the bank statement
· Raising cheques/ same day/ 3 days payments
· Reconciling credit card control account
· Reconciling unbanked deposit control accounts
· Reconciliation of cash collection receipts to cash sheets
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work to strict deadlines, be focused on attention to detail to ensure posting accuracy and have good communication skills.
Applicants must be computer literate with a desire to progress their career within Accountancy. Relevant motor trade experience is preferred, but not essential.
In return they offer an industry-leading package to include:
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Cashbook Controller
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits