We are a specialist consultancy acting across Cars, Motorbikes, Agricultural and Construction Vehicles, and HGV sectors. We help our clients tackle the complex challenges of their industry through bespoke, custom-built programmes with simplicity, clarity and speed - all with one thing in common: the customer.
Every project, across every channel, whether warranty audits or claims handling, logistics or parts pricing strategies, puts our clients` customers at the forefront. We unearth unique insights, using fresh thinking and tapping into the expertise of our over 200-strong team to deliver sustainable solutions.
Based in Warwick, the Company is private equity backed and is embarked on an ambitious growth strategy, based on maximising the value it generates from its loyal customer base.
This position is based at our office at Cranfield, near Milton Keynes. Due to an expansion in the roles and responsibilities that Impetus Automotive manage on behalf of our client we are expanding the size of our team.
Reporting to one of our Warranty Managers this role will involve authorising and processing goodwill requests and claims for the Volkswagen Group dealer network. There are strict timing and accuracy KPIs that we must meet, and so the ability to work without supervision, accurately and effectively is essential for this role.
Effective management of Goodwill requests is fundamental to ensuring Volkswagen customers remain loyal when there are product issues or concerns. The Goodwill Claims Administrator role is key in supporting this customer relationship. The role includes:
- Prompt and effective management of goodwill requests using Volkswagen Group systems
- Authorisation of requests, if all required criteria are met
- Liaison with the Customer Service Centre (CSC) to verify request details / accuracy
- Processing of claims to ensure claims have been actioned & invoiced correctly by dealer network
- Supporting team met KPI targets
- Various ad-hoc activities
The role requires an organised individual, with a good understanding of warranty/goodwill processes. Your experience will ideally have been gained within the automotive industry, providing you will some technical experience and knowledge.
- Able to both independently and as part of a time, work in an organised and accurate manner
- Ability to use initiative to find solutions to problems and come to a positive resolution
- Ideally some previous experience of Volkswagen Warranty processes is desirable
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Process orientated approach
- Flexible in your approach to work
Location: Cranfield, Milton Keynes
Remuneration: Competitive salary plus Benefits