A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented client relationship manager with experience working either in or with the motor trade to join a major leasing company. You will need to have the ability to build strong working relationships with motor dealers from Senior Management down. You will probably have a background in sales or account management and enjoy building and nurturing customer relationships.
Purpose of role:
The role has responsibility for sales of ‘end of lease’ vehicles back to the motor trade. You will manage a group of established clients including major Franchised Dealer Groups, Car Supermarkets and Independents covering a territory stretching from the Midlands to the North East. You will act as an ‘Account Manager’ and build strong relationships with clients with the aim of maximizing their purchase of ex-lease vehicles. You will be the key point of contact between the client and your company and ensure each client is fully trained, informed and motivated. You will work as part of an experienced regional field team and a willingness to travel is essential.
· Proactive Partner management and Relationship development
· Site ‘touch point‘ contact strategy responsibility to deliver regular performance reviews
· Deliver training and education to clients
· Meet & exceed agreed targets and goals relating to performance and site activity.
· Support growth of overall online business opportunities
· Establish innovative campaigns/promotions that demonstrate value for money
· Responsible for the client reward programme and demonstrate a clear cost of sale strategy
· Gather market intelligence to fully support the key targets for online sales
· Deliver a professional level of service applying the highest standards to all areas of the role.
The Successful Candidate will have
· Experience working in an account management or sales role in the motor trade
· Experience or understanding of used car remarketing would be very advantageous
· Be very well presented
· Demonstrate the ability to build strong working relationships with motor dealers – at all levels
· Strong communication skills with experience in business and group presentations
· Be well organized and process driven with excellent persuasive skills
· Be a self-starter and be able to work independently
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and commission (based on your personal achievements); a Company Car; Discretionary company bonus scheme and excellent benefits package.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.