Are you successful in building and managing client relationships?
Are you a good communicator and can speak to people at all levels? Are you innovative and looking for the right role where your ideas are no longer just ideas?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions then this role could be for you.
TTi Global has built and maintained a strong relationship with their client, a premium automotive brand. We are now looking for someone with a proven track record of working with similar clients to maintain this relationship and bring in fresh new ideas to further develop the business and client relationship.
The Client Services Director will be responsible for UK operations and interacting with TTi personnel, servicing the account globally and ensuring delivery of the Clients Global objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Experience at key Account Management - engaging at strategic and operational level with existing clients and targeted prospects.
- Operational knowledge of automotive dealer networks, manufacturer global operations, learning and academy operations and processes - desirable
- Learning and Organisational Development strategic and operational knowledge - desirable
- Substantial track record of delivering solutions to –global clients
- Broad and diverse network for knowledge, contacts and resourcing projects
- Proactive and self-sufficient in securing business growth through service delivery for existing and new clients.
- Superb presentation skills, excellent networking and client relationship building skills
- Team worker capable of building internal networks and influencing peers and team members particularly non direct reports
- Business development and proposal writing skills
- High grade general communication and IT skills.
- Analytical and numerate; able to deliver projects, programmes and services to the client base and internal organisation accurately specified and costed to provide return on investments.
About the Company
TTi Global is one of the world’s leading providers of business performance solutions. Through our diverse and innovative services, we help clients enhance their operations, educate their personnel and obtain a crystal clear view of their business, its employees and their customers. With the support of our worldwide network, we’re able to drive effective, impactful change locally, regionally or on a global scale – change that delivers real value and real results.
Please forward CV's to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.