Our client is a marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire providing marketing solutions to the automotive and other sectors. They are now looking for a dynamic Client Services Director to work on across a range of accounts. The Client Services Director is “hands on” role with responsibility for the day-to-day management, delivery and service to all clients.
To provide drive, enthusiasm and proactive support to both the account management team and clients, managing the accounts through strong interpersonal skills, planning and organizational abilities, taking accountability for the service provided.
To create and maintain a culture of ‘can do’ thinking and innovation within the agency.
Be professional, challenging and supportive of the account management team, the agency and its clients in accordance with the company’s values; integrity, quality and delivery.
You will need to be:-
• A passionate marketeer, fully aware of the breadth of communications and abreast of industry developments
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation ability
• Strong attention-to-detail
• Ability to combine strategic thinking with day-to-day delivery to meet client expectations
• Forward thinking approach; ability to think ahead
• A team leader who will lead by example
• Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Solution focussed and demonstrates a constant ‘can do’ attitude
• Can work under pressure and to tight timescales
• Ability to quickly analyse and resolve problems, mentoring and developing others
• Self-motivated and able to motivate and drive others
• Solid business acumen and financial knowledge
• Experience of supplier negotiation and management
• An ability to really drive business development and exploit new opportunities
• Proficient in the use of Outlook and MS Office; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Constantly looking to utilise technology to improve customer service and increase agency efficiencies
To take an active role, and be a part, in growing the agency, it’s clients, the work and ultimately its profitability:-
• Grow the agency revenues
• Proactive in improving processes, procedures and output
• Be the key senior contact in the eyes of the client
• Continuous improvement in the quality of work and the value offered
• Thinks strategically as well as operationally
• Is not afraid to take on additional workload and responsibilities for the good of the client and agency
• Continual development of the account management team
• Take accountability for the overall service delivered to its clients and its commerciality
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven track record at Account Director level or above in a marketing agency
• Excellent people management skills
• Demonstrate ability to build incremental business with new and existing clients.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.