Our client, a leading provider of retail, wholesale, contract hire and insurance facilities to a number of well-known brands through its motor dealership network, is currently looking for a Collections Agent to join their growing department.
• Assist the department in collection of past due accounts
• Counselling customers for up-to-date payment arrangements and arrears management on all inbound and outbound phone contacts.
• By applying communication, negotiation, customer service, etc. and collection skills, the Collections Agents leverages collateral into payments.
• Bringing accounts current allows the organisation to achieve monetary goals and assists the customers to ensure a solid credit history.
• Responsible for inbound calls, responding to a wide variety of customer’s arrears problems and concerns.
• Instructing agents to peacefully recover the vehicle as quickly as possible, with minimal downtime.
• Establish and manage third party relationships with Agents repossession agencies and track and trace agents if required.
• Minimum of college degree or equivalent qualification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Collections/Repossession and Debt Recovery
• Practical experience in dealing with / negotiating with external third party repossession agents
• Ability to work a shift pattern including a Saturday on a rota basis
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.