Commercial Vehicle Sales Leader
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you an outstanding Commercial Vehicle Sales Leader?
Our client is the largest independent operator of franchised motor car dealerships in the UK. Selling a broad range of new and used motor cars and commercial vehicles, our client represents over 20 volume brands including Ford, Citroen, Fiat, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest retailer of motor vehicles in Europe. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Due to the increasing performance of their business our client now requires a Commercial Vehicle Sales Leader of the highest calibre to join their busy Ford Commercials Dealership in Bury.
If you want to make a sustainable leap in your career, then you need to consider joining the winning team at Evans Halshaw Manchester, voted one of Europe’s top dealers – Six years running.
If you are well presented, enjoy meeting new people. Possess strong communication skills and have the determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast moving environment, then you could be taking advantage of what we can offer
Your key role will be to support the Dealer Principal to ensure the Sales Department meets its profit and volume targets. In order to achieve this, you will take responsibility for FSA adherence and for the leadership of the already well-established Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Lead, motivate and inspire others
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Focus on achieving goals
- Demonstrate high achievement
- Work as a team player and on own initiative
- Motivate self and others to achieve excellent results
- Demonstrate ability in administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Sales Manager operating in a volume or busy specialist environment
- Have relevant experience and be seeking the next step in their career
- Have a proven track record of achieving Manufacturer targets
- Be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with drive and an enthusiasm for teamwork
Being part of Europe’s largest Motor Retail Group includes the following benefits:
- Company Car
- Industry training from within the group
- A remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, commensurate with this important, high profile position in a busy sales environment
- Fantastic career opportunities only found in Europe's largest Group!
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please Apply Today!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.