Our client is the largest commercial vehicle dealer group in the UK, with 28 locations nationwide. They sell new vans and used vans, new and used trucks, all makes parts for trucks and vans including truck accessories and they offer all makes truck and vans servicing. They are committed to supporting truck and van operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle availability or uptime. They offer a wide range of product and service solutions to meet the varying needs of individual vehicle users. Many of our clients’ 28 locations are open for service for 24/7, others for extended hours, giving flexibility and optimising vehicle availability.
Commercial Vehicle Sales Specialist
Due to an increasing customer base and planned growth our client requires an additional Commercial Vehicle Sales Specialist to join them in Stoke-on-Trent. Responsible for wining new business, increasing penetration and retention levels with customers by identifying and targeting sales opportunities this is an integral role within our clients business. Ideally you will have experience within a commercial vehicle sales environment or sales experience from within the automotive sector. The main accountabilities of this position are:
· Achieve agreed sales targets and profitability levels for new vehicles
· Achieve sales objectives as agreed with the Sales/Brand Manager
· Use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme
· Use a customer follow-up and prospecting system to create additional sales
· Maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features
· Agree valuations with the Sales/Brand Manager
· Complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales
· Assist in the development of strategy to increase business
· Attend courses identified in Personal development plan (PDP)
· Communicate and promote the range of services provided by the Van Centre
· Develop leads for other departments where appropriate.
· Maximise finance and insurance deals
· Match customers to suitable financial sources and follow up
· Establish new sales contacts and maintain and build on existing opportunities
· Prospect all potential business users and keep accurate records for future contact
· Contact prospective customers in a structured, professional manner
· Identify customer base through market studies and reports
· Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction to achieve customer loyalty
ALL OF THE ABOVE WILL MAXIMISE BONUS EARNING POTENTIAL
Clearly an integral part of the business the successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing, sales and business development of the business. Candidates should be customer focussed, self-motivated, commercially aware, computer literate with sound administration skills and have a proven track record in the marketing and sales of commercial vehicles and related products.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package with and achievable OTE of £30k+, Uncapped bonus, Company vehicle and other benefits. If you are looking for a career with prospects, want to work with a reputable company, want to maximise your income from an uncapped bonus structure and have the desired skills outlined, do not miss this opportunity APPLY TODAY!