An exciting opportunity for a corporate business manager to strategically lead from the front as Corporate Operations Manager in the Corporate Cars Sales division of a global Automotive company in Slough, Berkshire. You would be joining at very exciting times, a National role managing a team of Corporate Sales Managers and Corporate Sales Executives targeted at developing sales with corporate clients and dealing with decision makers of large car fleets throughout the UK.
As a senior manager within the business, you will be liaising with senior internal staff on the introduction and positioning of new products, and with various external industry bodies to raise the company profile in the Corporate Market. With full responsibility for profit and loss within this area, you will be tasked with ensuring an increased profile in this sector of the market, and consequently greater sales.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate that you can lead and develop the Corporate Sales Managers by developing the sales strategy and maintaining professional and commercially profitable relationships with key customers. Working with internal departments to deliver timely product launches, you will need to have a good understanding of the full product range and understand both the current challenges and challenges ahead.
A good people manager, you will confidently present new product launches to customers and present new products to various personnel, ensuring that the cars are properly positioned in terms of cost of ownership and consequent monthly rental. You will also have the commercial experience to manage the UK corporate budget and achieve targets whilst controlling overall spend.
Skills and experience required
- Strong Leadership skills and a thorough commercial understanding.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Drive and ambition to take the corporate car sales business forward.
- Corporate business to business car sales would be a distinct advantage and an ability to negotiate and influence at Director level is essential.
- Credible with excellent presentation, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Highly organised and responsive to customer requirements.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds