Competitive OTE plus car, fuel card, laptop & mobile phone
You must have previous corporate sales experience and extensive contacts to be considered for the role.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we look forward to the Infiniti Q50 as the first fleet-targeted product joining our range of Infiniti vehicles which will further improve our current fleet opportunities. The role reports directly into the Operation Director and will work closely with the four Centre Managers. The main focus for the role initially will be to build a profile of corporate customers and increase the brand awareness throughout the UK.
At Mana Premiere Automobiles we only deliver an exceptional customer experience through professional communication, networking and relationship building, as a minimum, you will be required to:
• Identify and target local businesses to prospect
• Cold call prospects with a view to generating a targeted volume of sales appointments each week
• Represent the business to the local business community, business clubs and the local Chamber of Commerce
• Identify wider fleet appointment opportunities from our existing database
• Develop process and policy to identify wider user-chooser walk-in appointments through the retail centres
• Visit prospects identified from the centres activities
• Provide weekly activity reporting to the group, prepare and produce business proposals to support prospecting activity and develop/implement local marketing to increase activity
Applicants will be expected to be immaculately attired and must hold a full driving licence. As Infiniti is a relatively new entry into the fleet market, it is imperative that candidates must be able to demonstrate at least 5 years experience in the Automotive fleet market and an impressive contact book to generate immediate opportunities for the group. As this is a field-based role you will be required to spend an equal amount of time at each centre when not visiting customers.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com