A highly successful automotive manufacturer is seeking a dynamic fleet sales person to cover the North London region. You will need to have a proven track record in fleet sales with either a dealer, leasing company or manufacturer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive, growing manufacturer with ambitious growth targets in the fleet sector.
You will develop fleet sales to 200+ fleets within the North London area. You will need to use your tenacity and drive to identify and persue all fleet opportunities in your region and grow market share to return volume and profit growth to the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Generate and develop relationships with large fleet accounts within specified geographical area.
• Prospect new business opportunities with the aim of converting into fleet customers
• Develop a wide understanding of client motivations through horizontal account networking
• Drive customer tender construction through effective account management
• Develop successful customer offers and tender submissions
• Pro-active demo fleet management
• Represent the company as the customer interface for all fleet aspects of the relationship
• Maintain correct and appropriate level of proactive contact with each key customer and key prospect, for review on a monthly basis
• Set up new and maintain existing customer agreements on CRM database
• Maintain CRM database with accurate and up to date account information
The successful candidate will have:
• A proven track record in B2B sales
• Automotive industry experience – either dealer, manufacturer or leasing company
• Excellent sales both face to face and distance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Good IT skills
• Full UK driving licence
If you think you have the drive and sales skills to be successful in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to: Julia Pennington, Copeland Select Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.