Salary: £15,000 OTE
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for the opportunity to progress your career with forward thinking and growing company?
Our client is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, my client currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking an experienced Credit Controller for their dealership in Grimsby.
Credit Controller Responsibilities
· Telephoning customers to ascertain payment dates
· Unallocated Cash allocation
· Daily banking of cheque’s and posting of Bacs payments from bank statements
· Control and process of manual invoices and credit notes
· Petty Cash maintenance, reconciliation and process
· Chasing inter company debts from dealers within Hartwell Group
· Clearing and agreeing internal sales ledger accounts between departments and their managers.
The Ideal Credit Controller Will:
· Have a minimum of 1 years Credit Control experience
· Ideally have motor retail experience
· Be able to build good working relationships with a diverse range of people
· Be strong team worker and have good communication skills
· Have computer skills; Word, Excel, mainframe
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.