CRM / Contact Centre Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business requirements we now have an opportunity for a CRM / Contact Centre Coordinator to join our head office in Oxford.
The key remit of the role is to develop and deliver the business's CRM strategy. The role will be varied and cover all forms of targeting, largely through retention and driving loyalty but also including customer acquisition, reactivation and cross selling. Campaigns are executed via multiple channels in order to increase market share, sales and profitability.
CRM / Contact Centre Coordinator key responsibilities:
· Solid understanding of key disciplines including contact plans, campaign planning, life-cycle communications, retention, cross-sell and acquisition
· Full understanding of data and refining customer segmentation through effective planning, selecting and testing
· Experience in managing multiple campaigns across multiple channels
· Excellent relationship management and communication skills; must be able to work closely with, present to and engage internal stakeholders and external agencies
· Informed approach day-to-day, managing by influence rather than structured and corporate
· Champions the customer and the Brand
· Drives innovative ideas and solutions in response to customer needs
· Responsible for the Contact Centre, ensuring optimal delivery of all KPI’s including but not limited to service levels, sales and service targets, employee engagement,
· Maintains and improves contact centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement
· Work with Team Leader to keep staff motivated and engaged whilst maintaining customer experience excellence through every channel
In order to be considered, you will need to have proven success in CRM/Database Management and experience of using a CRM platform. You must be a commercial and analytical thinker who understands how to gain insight through data in order to drive successful and engaging customer marketing campaigns. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced CRM marketer.
The ideal CRM / Contact Centre Coordinator:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Developing business strategy in a contact centre
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Strong computer skills
· Good analytical ability
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.