CRM Data Administrator & Coordinator
Salary: Circa £15,000K + Benefits
Are you a successful CRM Data Analyst or Coordinator looking to take the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a CRM Data Administrator/ Coordinator for our Group of dealerships across the country but based and located at Banbury dealership operation.
Key Responsibilities of Data Analyst:
· Assist with ongoing analysis of data using Excel and our internal CRM
· Knowledge of SQL
· Manipulating data & creating data templates
· Data reporting and analysis, all manufacturer partner Customer Experience feedback measurements / surveys.
· Building & issuing basic reports.
· Preparing correspondence & presentations.
· Liaise with Dealership Management teams.
· Organizing meetings & workshops
The Ideal candidate will:
· Smart and well-presented individual
· Good listener, communicator (verbal, written), good telephone skills.
· Ability to be flexible, work alongside others and be team orientated.
· Good knowledge & ability of most common software operating systems.
· Be well organised, with the ability to prioritise effectively.
· Be reliable and able to work on own initiative, with good attention to detail.
· Be proficient in assessing & understanding data & translate into various formats.
· Ability to create & formulate reports, charts.
· Understanding of Social & B2B media platforms.
· Good Maths & English levels.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.