Our client is an automotive manufacturer with ambitious growth plans in the UK. They now seek a CRM Executive to join their team. The CRM Executive will assist CRM Manager in implementation of CRM strategy and the evaluation of effectiveness. You will be responsible for day to day liaison with marketing agencies and internal departments and measurements of lead generation activities and database analysis and completion of metrics to assist in identification of opportunities for the manufacturer.
• Management of the in-house lead management web portal including assisting dealers and regional managers with any issues that occur
• Co-ordination & evaluation of the on-going selection of lead generation media suppliers
• Ensuring all relevant lead generation opportunities are reviewed, tested and proven before integrating them into the manufacturer’s systems
• Liaising with marketing agencies in the creation of CRM marketing communication materials for sales and aftersales
• Assist in the implementation of CRM strategy for sales and aftersales both manufacturer and retailer.
The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level – probably in marketing
• Have experience managing projects, client / agency relationships and a practical understanding of online & offline creative / production processes
• A high level of attention to detail
• Excellent time management, ability to react to and deliver to tight timelines
• Good communication skills and an ability to work with and to present to people at all levels - both client and agency side
• A hard working, enthusiastic and reliable individual
• Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
• Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of databases
• A good team player, able to work under pressure
• Keen interest in CRM marketing and the automotive Industry
• Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.