A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a CRM Manager to be based at their head office in the home counties. This will be a 6 month maternity cover contract.
As the CRM Manager you will be responsible for implementing the manufacturer’s CRM strategy with the specific purpose of delivering the brand promise throughout the customer journey and the objective of increased customer retention via communications and their customer loyalty programme. You will also manage and implement appropriate and timely communications to stimulate sales of products and services and maximise their customer and prospect databases, take responsibility and accountability for the development of the CRM programme, aiming to maximise our lead acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
Your range of influence will extend beyond the marketing Team to cross functional stakeholders and externally to the Customer Service team and agencies. Your experience of marketing communications and specifically CRM activity will support you to make an immediate impact by developing and implementing creative, and by facilitating a continuous dialogue with prospects and owners through all media channels. You will also need to act as a credible role model and coach for the Data Analyst who will be a direct report.
• Responsible for developing and delivering CRM strategy
• Management of key CRM agency
• Management of Fulfilment agency & Loyalty Programme agency
• Manage expenditure against a budget
• Management of 1 direct report
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
• Experience working in a marketing communications role
• Experience of working across a range of product market segments, preferably gained with a mainstream brand
• Experience in planning of direct mail processes
• A financial awareness and ability to manage budgets
• Understanding of CRM programmes and data management (ideally with experience of Siebel)
• Consumer and commercial focus
• Strong project planning and process skills
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal and influencing skills
• Happy to take on a 6 month fixed term contract
If you have the required experience and are interested in gaining 6 months valuable experience working for this main-stream automotive manufacturer please send your CV and covering letter to Julia Pennington, Copeland Select Automotive Recruitment:
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.