Role; Customer Appointment Controller
Salary; £15,500 basic ( OTE £22,000 )
Our client is on the South’s most successful Automotive Franchise Dealer Groups. Established in 1997 they are now ranked 27th in the AM100 and 84th on the latest Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 250 league table of Britain’s leading mid-market private companies. They represent a range of marquees including Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Audi to name a few, whilst also owning a range of use car sites and body shop and accident repair centres across the south coast.
Due to their continued success they require a Customer Appointment Controller to add to their Customer Support Unit based in Winchester.
The key purpose of the Customer Appointment Controller will be to provide front line support to the retailers and customers for our Mercedes-Benz dealerships by controlling and maximising workshop bookings, interpreting customer's requirements in a courteous and efficient manner to ensure that all resources required to complete the work are available on schedule. You will be responsible as first point of contact in taking bookings for service work through personal contact with the customer by incoming telephone/SMS/e-mail, ensuring forward booked work is diarised effectively and prices quoted for work booked with every customer.
It is imperative that you are able to communicate with customers in a clear and concise manner, explaining the benefits and advantages of using an authorised main dealer for their servicing needs. The capability to identify and capitalise on additional opportunities would be an advantage.
To be a considered for the above role you will be able to demonstrate the following abilities;
· Practical experience in an After Sales environment.
· Ability to verbally communicate clearly and succinctly via telephone.
· Ability to convey information accurately between source and third party.
· Ability to use all appropriate modules of the Dealer Management System, particularly Point of sale, Workshop Loading and Outbound Call Module (RTC Link System).
· Good basic administrational knowledge.
· Demonstrably numerate and literate.
· Should possess good customer relations skill to adapt to customers individual requirements whilst safeguarding the employer’s interests.
· Should possess a calm and even temperament.
· Ability to work effectively within local and remote team environments.
· Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships and effectiveness.
· Should possess excellent listening skills.
· Should possess strong self organisational skills.
· Ability to work positively with manufacturer’s representatives.
If you feel you have the right skill sets for this role then apply today.
Key Words: Sales, Executive, Advisor, Business Development, Customer Service, Customer Care, and Client Liaison, Contact Centre, Telesales, Customer Service, Automotive, Motor
Key Locations: Winchester, Basingstoke, Southampton, Portsmouth, Newbury, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Romsey, Alton, Reading, Hampshire