ttl automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive-industry experience and delivered with a passion. We are a key service provider to the automotive industry and now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work on one of our accounts as a Customer Contact Advisor.
The main aim of the Customer Contact Advisor is to deliver a customer experience to match the product by managing customer calls and correspondence in line with our client’s vision.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible and passionate about providing exceptional customer service. Experience of working within a similar role would be advantageous but is not essential.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To receive calls and correspondence, which may be requests for information, booking requests, amendments ensuring compliance to agreed departmental SLA & KPI’s.
- Handle all calls and correspondence from both internal & external customers professionally, managing all requests thoroughly and promptly, using all resources available to ensure effective, timely and appropriate resolutions.
- To fulfill outbound call activity as required ensuring that business and customer requirements are met.
- To accurately update the customer database as required. To treat every contact as an opportunity to cleanse and update the customer database
- To process payments via an online system.
- To meet and greet guests as they enter the building with a warm friendly welcome.
- To record arrival of guests and issue passes as required. To contact any guests who have not arrived.
Key skills and competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Team Working
- Building Relationships
- Continuous Improvement
- Achievement drive
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working within a customer service environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service both over the phone or face to face
- The aptitude and desire to gain good all-round product knowledge
- PC literate and good VDU/ keyboard skills
You will join a friendly team of individuals, all passionate about exceeding customer expectations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a can do attitude.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience please apply today.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter (including your current salary package and expectations) to email@example.com quoting reference PCCA.