Customer Service – Handover Specialist
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Aftersales Consultant or Vehicle Handover Specialist looking for a new challenge?
Established in 1991, Corkills is an independent Volkswagen retailer. Customer Satisfaction is paramount to Corkills and is underpinned by the numerous awards and accolades we have received in recent years. We were awarded the ‘Retailer of Excellence’ award by the Volkswagen brand for 2012, alongside this, we are proud winners of the Motor Trader awards in both 2012 and 2013.
Due to continuing business growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Customer Service – Handover Specialist to join our dealership in Wigan.
The Handover Specialist will be responsible for the Handover experience to the customer including the sale of add on products and introducing them to our post sale service regime and care.
Customer Service – Handover Specialist key responsibilities:
• Plan and organise every aspect of the vehicle collection in a timely manner meeting and exceeding customer expectation
• Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and require time scales managing both the customer requirements and the needs of the business ensuring all cars are delivered within set time scales
• Keeping customers informed every step of the way
• Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news
The ideal Customer Service – Handover Specialist
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm to exceed customer service related KPI's
• Reliable and able to work using own initiative
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY!