Customer Service Advisor
Salary: OTE £18,000 - £20,000
Are you a successful Customer Service Advisor or Enquiry Co-ordinator looking for the next steps in your career with a forward thinking franchise dealer group?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continued growth, we now have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join us at our head office in Oxford.
The role of the contact centre is to drive positive change within the business, focussing on service / MOT bookings and vehicle sales appointments.
· Contacting existing customers to remind them of their car being due Service/MOT and booking an appointment for a day for the work to be carried out
· Informing existing customers of their options regarding the different levels of service available and effectively upselling other promotional products and services
· Making appointments for the sales team will be the main focus of the job as well as generating leads and enquiries
· Answering and making customer calls across a number of areas, including telephone enquiries and providing information
· Manage, respond and log all incoming email sales enquires
· Reports and call logs need to be kept and updated
· Enquiries need to be processed and referred to the relevant sales team
· Liaise with customer and workshop in regards to vehicle repair
· Invoicing customers
· Elements of selling
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
· Excellent communication skills
· A clear telephone voice
· A desire to help others
· Able to deal with all types of people
· Highly motivated and able to work to targets
· Be computer-literate, although training in specific company software will be given
12 - 8pm Monday to Friday
10.30 – 1.30pm Saturday
We would like to hear from candidates with experience of working in a call / contact centre, able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, both over the telephone and via email. Solid PC literacy is essential, as is a passion for customer service.
If you feel you have the relevant skills that are required for this position please click APPLY