Customer Service Manager – Harrogate – Competitive Salary Package and a range of Company Benefits.
Our client is one of the UK's Leading Automotive Retailers.
Our Client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Manager to be based at their Dealership in Harrogate.
Our client’s extraordinary range of customers all have a few things in common. They either want to purchase a new or used vehicle and recognise that we have what they want or they are making use of the extensive after sales products and services. Also, every single one of them wants a great customer experience where they feel that they have been dealt with in a helpful and professional way and that it is personal to them.
They are looking for Customer Service Manager who can be great at responding when something doesn’t match up to their expectations. The key purpose of the role is to be the voice of the customer inside the company.
· To respond to input from customers and support PAs and Managers (complaints, praise and concerns) to help us identify better ways of providing our services and dealing with customer concerns.
· Following up on PAs/Managers to ensure every customer concern is responded to and dealt with satisfactorily
· Determining quick-fixes to put immediate issues right.
· Presenting to the Leadership team each month on headline stats and analysis with recommendations for changes or further action
· Producing league tables and analytics to raise awareness of customer satisfaction performance
· By using the insights gained from overall analysis, identify root causes of issues and put forward proposals to the Leadership team for improving systems and service to ensure that a longer term solution is provided
· Working with Leaders to determine what is and isn’t working
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3-year experience working in a similar role. You must have a proven track record of excelling in this role.
If you feel you have the relevant skill sets for this role then please apply below.
Key Words: Customer Care, Customer Service, Manager, Customer Support,
Key Locations: Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, York