Our client was established in 2006 with a strategy to build a balanced motor retail group, through close cooperation with its manufacturer partners and the self funded acquisition and turnaround of under-performing businesses. To date, the Group now comprises of 27 dealerships, representing 42 franchises and 17 brands, in a balanced portfolio spanning the high luxury, premium and volume segments.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Operative to join the team In Milton Keynes. Working alongside the rest of the team, you will be responsible for providing internal departments with a comprehensive information service and assisting with all customer enquiries, whilst increasing the company’s revenues though increased sales.
The key responsibility of the Customer Service Operative is as follows:
· Providing excellent customer service.
· Following specific guidelines and scripts as appropriate.
· Providing detailed and accurate reports.
· Working alongside the team to ensure that tasks and deadlines are met in a timely and professional manner.
The Ideal Sales Executive will posses:
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· Good computer literary.
· A high level of motivation and dedication.
· The ability to work well under pressure.
· Experience working within a team and previous Customer Service experience is desirable, although is not essential.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Customer Service Operative
Salary: £14,000 per annum