Customer Service Product Star
Location: York and Harrogate
Salary: £20,000 OTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen at their Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Harrogate and York for a Customer Service Product Star.
Founded in 1937, our client has been at the forefront of automotive retailing throughout the Midlands and North of England for almost three quarters of a century. Over the past 70 years they have been consistently recognised as one of the leading organisations within the industry and as recently as last year won Automotive Managements `Aftersales facility of the Year`, and short listed in the Motor Traders `Dealer Group of the Year`.
Showroom based, you will be required to inspire and excite people in the dealership by showing and demonstrating the technical features and benefits of the vehicle to match the needs of the customer. An informative, none pressurised interaction that hopefully will capture their interest and lead onto a discussion with a Sales Executive
Customer Service Product Star key responsibilities:
• Proactively approaching clients in the showroom and providing them with the correct amount of technical product information in response to customer needs (Sales and Aftersales)
• Informing customers of the specification of all Mercedes-Benz products, in person, on email or telephone
• Keep him/herself up to speed on new product information on ongoing basis and ensure product knowledge at a high level within the dealership through knowledge transfer
• Preparing the showroom and keeping it attractive for customers (e.g. demo cars selection)
• Help customer configure car at first handover and/ or at second handover offer by appointment
• Be highly organised as planning customer handovers is an essential part of the role along with providing an exceptional level of customer satisfaction
As the ideal candidate for this exciting position you will be able to demonstrate the following;
• A customer-oriented attitude
• Passion for Mercedes Benz Products
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Organised and able to work autonomously
• An enthusiastic, dynamic and team-oriented personality
• Presentation and communication skills
• Active listening
• Brand and product knowledge
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability, let us know and APPLY TODAY!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.