Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Administrator or Database Administrator looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Database Administrator for their head office in Leicester
· Work with the Head Office Accountant to set up Customer accounts
· Using external systems to send large quantities of correspondence to our marketing database
· Assist the Managing Directors PA with booking of travel and hotels and process monthly invoices
· Extensive use of Excel to manipulate Data for reporting and marketing purposes
· Posting adverts to our in house website and external agencies
· Assisting and covering for the Head Office Accountant by administering daily banking tasks
· Use Kerridge to pull specific customer information from the database
· Keep database cleansed by removing incomplete records that other departments may have keyed in
· Assist the PA on a daily basis with filing, photocopying and scanning.
· Answer the telephone and take messages in a professional manner
· Scan and Register Purchase Invoices for Accountant
· Manage the filing system ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and easily accessible.
· Comply with Company Health and Safety policy
The Ideal Database Administrator:
· Accurate typing skills
· Experience with Kerridge would be a distinct advantage.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· General office skills
· Excellent telephone manner
The successful candidate will enjoy –
· Good Salary
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
· Excellent working environment
To become a member of our winning team apply today!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.