An automotive manufacturer is seeking a Database Executive to support the Database Manager and ensure the smooth running of their Customer Database and the processes and programs that rely on it.
This role would suit someone with strong account management skills – possibly gained in a direct marketing agency or other agency environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Support the business in requesting data extracts and counts for research or mailings.
• To ensure that feeds from retailers are processed & monitored and that any issues or problems are dealt with in an efficient, professional and timely fashion.
• Monitor rejects and potential duplicates on an ongoing basis and deal with them as appropriate.
• To act as a ‘Data Champion’ using knowledge to support campaigns by suggesting other selections and fields based on analysis.
• Assist in the answering and managing of queries raised on the database from data extracts and CSI queries, manage query lists with third party providers
The successful candidate with have:
• Good Account management skills.
• Be comfortable working with data.
• Good communication skills, ability to take ownership of tasks.
• Have excellent Excel skills.
• Analytical capability, numerate and good interpretation skills.
• Good team player with hands on approach.
• Experience in a data related role the automotive industry would be advantageous but is not essential
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.