Our client is an international business who represents a major Automotive Manufacturer across the globe. Their remit includes managing sales, marketing, service and parts solutions through a Dealer Network spanning over 70 countries.
They are now seeking a Dealer Development Manager to be responsible for coordinating dealer network planning and dealer business management processes including all aspects of the application, appointment, rehabilitation or replacement process and business management (capital requirements, BM KPI’s). Supported by a coordinator, you will administer dealer Corporate Identity standards, dealership application updates, Dealer Agreement renewal process and Corporate Identity /Facility requirements, including facility planning and preparation of renderings. Set up and maintain appropriate reporting and tracking tools for Dealer Standards Programme (Variable Dealer Margin – audit/payments) and all core elements.
The role is based in Surrey but will involve regular overseas travel.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience working directly for an automotive manufacturer (OEM) is essential – in either a head-office or field role
• A strong understanding of Automotive Dealership operations is essential
• Experience in some or all of the following areas: network planning; business management, dealer appointments and/or dealer franchise standards,
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Good communication skills – verbal/written.
• Demonstrates initiative and drive for results.
• Confident and willing to travel when required.
• Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an appropriate functional discipline e.g. business studies OR/ significant work experience in a similar role.
• International experience, with exposure to Eastern Europe/Asia regions preferred but is not essential
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.