Harley-Davidson MENA is looking for a new family member to lead and implement the network development plans across the Middle East and North Africa region. The region is fast growing and requires an experienced individual that shares the brand’s passion to deliver industry leading customer experience through world class partnerships with our dealerships. The position is based out of the Harley-Davidson MENA regional office in Dubai, and reports to the Country Manager, H-D MENA. The successful candidate will be required to relocate to Dubai.
The successful candidate will focus on:
- Geographic Expansion: The DDM will be responsible for new dealer appointments including Dealer Prospecting, Dealer Business Planning and Project Management of all stakeholders involved in the process from first application all the way to the opening of a dealership.
- Existing Dealer Network Development: The DDM will work closely with the field team and the existing dealer network to implement programs that will continuously drive industry leading business management and customer experience.
The successful candidate will have:
· Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in Business Planning, Key Performance Indicators, Profit & Loss, and Balance Sheet.
· Close to Principles of Marketing and Retail Environment.
· Good understanding of principles of Law, Distribution, and Contracts.
· Educated in Project Management, at ease with Market Analysis techniques, and able to coach.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken); French and/or Arabic will be beneficial
· Minimum of 5 years experience in premium brand network development and automotive dealer operations
· Demonstrated leadership and professional management skills
· Self starter/Completer-finisher
· Cultural awareness
· Comfortable with local and international travel as the role is 60% travel and 40% office based
· Ability to meet deadlines