We are recruiting for a field based position covering Scotland
Motability Operations is the not-for-profit company that runs the Motability Car Scheme. Motability Operations is the largest fleet operator in the UK and the largest supplier of used cars to the trade. Since the Scheme started in 1978 we have supported over three million customers with cars.
Our Development Managers represent Motability Operations in dealing with a portfolio of dealer groups and independent dealers. Primarily focused on driving improved customer service through our network of ‘Dealer Partners’, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the UK automotive industry.
Key accountabilities include:
• Account relationship management – Building effective relationships that provide value for dealers and support excellent dealer understanding and operation of the Motability Scheme to ensure a consistent customer experience.
• Identifying opportunities – Working closely with office based teams to identify areas for improvement in implementing the Motability proposition
• Analysis and forecasting – Working with key individuals at dealerships to share performance information to support continued dealer engagement and maintain customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
• Highly commercial – An in depth understanding of the retail automotive industry. Awareness of the financial implications of actions.
• Impact and influence – Proven negotiation skills and credibility working at a senior level. Develops effective relationships with key stakeholders.
• Results focused – Identifies and delivers solutions in a timely and cost effective way, including the ability to engage people across internal departments.
• Customer oriented – Shows an understanding of the needs of our customers.
We are looking for a determined, highly committed and self motivated individual who can work successfully as part of a remotely managed national team.
To apply for this position please contact our advising consultant Sam Cunningham on 01234 241108 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.