About the Company
Guava International is a global distributor of Land Rover and Jaguar to clients in more than 60 emerging and post-conflict countries around the world, focussing on Sub Sahara Africa, Asia Pacific, Central Asia and Central Europe.
We are a rapidly growing organization, which is aiming to nurture its competitive advantage through the distribution of premium products and exclusive services that are sustainable and successful over the long term.
Managing dealer network planning and dealer business management processes including all aspects of the application, appointment, rehabilitation or replacement process (capital requirements and KPIs). The role will assist the Head of Sales Operations and Regional Business Managers to analyse, recommend and propose new dealer business or new market opportunities internally and to Jaguar Land Rover. In addition, the individual will be required to be involved in administering Dealer Corporate Identity compliance and the Dealer Standards Programmes, as well as processing dealership application updates, Dealer Agreement amendments and renewals.
The successful applicant will display good leadership qualities, forward thinking and be proactive with judgment, direction-setting and achieving of targets. Moreover, the individual will be able to effectively manage staffing and resource requirements. Experience of International sales in the automotive sector and technical / product knowledge to interface successfully with target customers is essential for this role, as well as a strong understanding of the dynamics of car dealership and its functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an appropriate functional discipline e.g. business studies OR/ significant work experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in Automotive Retail or Wholesale Dealership management roles
Additional Essential Skills/Knowledge:
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Good organisation/project management skills
- Good communication skills – verbal/written
- Team skills
- Confident and willing to travel when required