Our client is a marketing agency with an impressive list of clients including some of the best automotive brands in the world.
They are now seeking a Dealer Engagement Manager to work on a premium brand automotive manufacturer’s dealer marketing account which covers marketing support over New / Retail Campaigns, Approved Used Vehicles, Digital, Corporate, Dealer Delivery and Aftersales. The role will be part office and part field based.
We are seeking someone with a strong background in automotive retail marketing – either in a field based or dealership marketing role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Project management of new online marketing planning tool
• Provide marketing planning advice to support Dealers
• Encourage Dealer engagement with central initiatives, campaigns and the team
• Leverage national partnerships and support Dealers in engaging with new audiences
• Co-ordinate opt-in to quarterly campaigns, marketing planner submissions and the audit process
• Manage the Corporate Identity approval process
• Develop strong working relationships with client contacts and partners
• Attend and contribute to quarterly regional Dealer meetings
• Regular visits to the UK wide dealer network when required
• Lead and develop the busy dealer-facing team in providing a varied support service, which includes: delivering marketing materials, the content of the online marketing portal, marketing advice and consultancy, brand guardianship, regular communications and quarterly regional meetings
• Accurate and timely management of Dealer estimating and invoicing
• Proactive line management of direct reports, including providing direction, guidance and support
The Successful Candidate will:
• Have experience of working within a marketing agency or in-house automotive marketing role
• Have an understanding of how an automotive Dealership operates, from marketing to profitability
• Be educated to degree level, within a relevant subject ie Marketing/Business Studies
• Have drive, energy and commitment
• Have excellent client relationship skills
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate strong people management ability
• Be prepared to take on a role involving regular travel within the UK
• Have a full, clean driving licence
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry