Our client is a marketing agency with an impressive list of clients including some of the best automotive brands in the world.
They are now seeking a Dealer Engagement Manager to work on a premium brand automotive manufacturer’s dealer marketing account which covers marketing support over New / Retail Campaigns, Approved Used Vehicles, Digital, Corporate, Dealer Delivery and Aftersales. The role will be part office and part field based.
We are seeking someone with a strong background in automotive retail marketing – either in a field based or dealership marketing role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Project management of new online marketing planning tool
• Provide marketing planning advice to support Dealers
• Encourage Dealer engagement with central initiatives, campaigns and the team
• Leverage national partnerships and support Dealers in engaging with new audiences
• Co-ordinate opt-in to quarterly campaigns, marketing planner submissions and the audit process
• Manage the Corporate Identity approval process
• Develop strong working relationships with client contacts and partners
• Attend and contribute to quarterly regional Dealer meetings
• Regular visits to the UK wide dealer network when required
• Lead and develop the busy dealer-facing team in providing a varied support service, which includes: delivering marketing materials, the content of the online marketing portal, marketing advice and consultancy, brand guardianship, regular communications and quarterly regional meetings
• Accurate and timely management of Dealer estimating and invoicing
• Proactive line management of direct reports, including providing direction, guidance and support
The Successful Candidate will:
• Have experience of working within a marketing agency or in-house automotive marketing role
• Have an understanding of how an automotive Dealership operates, from marketing to profitability
• Be educated to degree level, within a relevant subject ie Marketing/Business Studies
• Have drive, energy and commitment
• Have excellent client relationship skills
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate strong people management ability
• Be prepared to take on a role involving regular travel within the UK
• Have a full, clean driving licence
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.