Do you have experience in automotive retail marketing – perhaps working in a dealership as a marketing executive? Would you like to progress your career and join a top tier London Marketing agency working on a leading automotive manufacturer’s account?
An automotive manufacturer is seeking a bright marketing professional to work with their dealer network. This role will be based at their marketing agency in Central London, and will involve travel out to see dealers on a regular basis. The job holder will be an employee of the marketing agency. The overall purpose of the role is to manage and improve levels of dealer engagement across the dealer network.
This account is one of the largest clients in the agency and it is proud to be responsible as the lead creative and strategic agency.
The role is to work in the communications team looking after activity on a selection of models.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealer Marketing Plans - provide consultancy service to aid the completion of dealer marketing plans Focus Dealer Support, identify Focus Dealers & oversee the proposed marketing solution
- New Dealer Launches, support new dealers in all aspects of marketing
- Dealer Compliance
- Brand Guidelines
- Brand Roadshows
- Online Marketing Portal management
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Be educated to degree level- preferably with a professional marketing qualification
- Have a strong understanding of automotive dealer marketing or other retail marketing
- It is essential for the candidate to have experience/ or exposure to creative advertising agencies and the creative developmental process
- Proven ability to multi- task and enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
- Clear understanding of brand and product development
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.