In this field based position you will be working for an automotive manufacturer but employed via its dealer marketing agency. You will be part of a field-based team, delivering localised marketing support service to the manufacturer’s franchised dealers throughout Northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This is a challenging role, covering a large region and is very demanding. It requires somebody with good experience, but also real energy, drive and enthusiasm. Candidates must be ambitious and thrive on challenges.
• To provide dealer-facing consultancy and supply of marketing services, to ensure effective use of dealer marketing budgets
• To assist dealers with the completion and review of quarterly marketing planners
• To build strong relationships and attend regular meetings with Regional Sales Team
• Understand and comprehensively brief dealers on centrally produced campaigns/materials to support product actions and quarterly sales initiative
• Business / Marketing degree, or suitable proven experience
• Marketing experience, preferably within an agency or car dealership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Time management skills – ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills – strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships
• Advanced IT Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
• Knowledge and enthusiasm relating to the motor industry
• Excellent understanding of marketing communications and media (particularly regional)
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.