EMO is an integrated communications agency working across all disciplines to deliver intelligence based-retail marketing support and solutions. We provide this service to an impressive list of clients including some of the best automotive brands in the world.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Dealer Marketing Manager to join our internal agency team, supporting the UK wide dealer network of one of our premium automotive clients.
This is a unique opportunity for either an experienced client side Automotive Group Dealer Marketing Manager to bring their skills and knowledge to an agency environment, or maybe you have been in a similar field based role and are looking to be part of an internal team.
Our Dealer Marketing Manager will take responsibility for:
- Providing marketing planning advice to support all UK dealers to meet their business objectives
- Encourage dealer engagement with new initiatives, new campaigns and the team, leveraging national partnerships and supporting dealers in engaging with new audiences
- Project management of a new online marketing tool
- Lead and develop the busy dealer facing team in providing a carried support service, including; delivering marketing materials, content for online marketing portal, advice and consultancy, brand guardianship and regular communications
- Attend dealer meetings quarterly, as well as visiting the UK wide network as and when required
Our ideal Dealer Marketing Manager will have:
- Automotive experience, gained either within a marketing agency and/or client side within a Group Marketing manager role, ideally with a premium brand
- Demonstrable understanding of how an automotive dealership operates, from marketing to profitability
- Excellent client management skills and experience
- Strong and current knowledge across the full marketing mix
- Full clean Driving licence
EMO is a great place to be, we have a real passion for what we do and will be looking for someone with a strong work ethic and drive. You will be working with an experienced team who deliver quality, innovation with a can-do attitude every day, if you think you can deliver the same; and do it with a smile, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th December 2013
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.