ARE YOU AN OUTSTANDING
Our client is one of the UK’s market leaders in Truck & Aftermarket sales. They have therefore invested significantly in their sites in the North East over the last few years to support their continued success.
They now require a very experienced Dealer Principal of the highest calibre with a proven track record to lead their operations in the North East. This key role will be to support, motivate & drive the dealership team to ensure all Departments meet profit, volume & Customer satisfaction targets. In order to achieve this, you must be an expert in both Aftersales & truck sales.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Demonstrate High Level of Leadership that will develop a positive & disciplined culture which will create an environment where aftersales & sales targets are always achieved, complimented with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
• Clearly stand out from the crowd and have a presence of absolute authority & control within the business.
• Demonstrate a passion for profit & respect for company policy and processes.
• Create, change, deliver & drive strategies to constantly enhance the performance of the business.
• Understand the requirements from the manufacturer & represent the company to the highest level of professionalism at all times demonstrating integrity to all our partners.
Mandatory Key Skills required by successful candidate must include a high level of:
• Industry Experience at running a Truck Franchised Dealership with a proven track record
• Information Technology literacy
• Communication skills, both written & Verbal
• Self motivation & drive
• Company Car • Inclusion into Company Share Schemes (as available) • Industry training from within the group & manufacturer • A remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, commensurate with this important, high profile position.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to succeed within a highly
motivated group then Please click on to Apply
Key locations, Stockton, Birtley, North East, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Washington, Gateshead, Newcastle.