Dealer Principal (Automotive General Manager) – Location Aberdeen – Salary £Competitive OTE + Company Bonus and Benefits.
Are you an outstanding Dealer Principal?
Our client is one of the UK’s most successful Franchise Dealer Groups.
The successful candidate will be able to:
· Demonstrate High Level of Leadership that will develop a positive & disciplined culture which will create an environment where sales & aftersales targets are always achieved, complimented with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
· Clearly stand out from the crowd and have a presence of absolute authority & control within the business.
· Demonstrate a passion for profit & respect for company policy and processes.
· Create, change, deliver & drive strategies to constantly enhance the performance of the business.
· Understand the requirements from the manufacturer & represent the company to the highest level of professionalism at all times demonstrating integrity to all our partners.
Mandatory Key Skills required by successful candidate must include a high level of:
· Industry Experience at running a Franchised Dealership with a proven track record
· Information Technology literacy
· Personal Presentation & Timekeeping
· Communication skills, both written & Verbal
· self motivation & drive
This role includes the following benefits:
• Company Car • Inclusion into Company Share Schemes (as available) • Industry training from within the group & manufacturer • A remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, commensurate with this important, high profile position in a busy sales environment •
Candidates from both High Volume & Prestige franchises may apply….
If you feel you meet EVERY criteria above you should send your CV for consideration.
Key Words: Dealer Principal, General Manager, Automotive Management, Group, Sales, Aftersales, Franchise.
Key Locations: Aberdeen, Banchory, Peterculter, Ellon, Peterhead, Keith, Huntly, Inverurie, Stonehaven, Montrose