Dealer Principal / General Manager
Salary £ Competitive + Company Bonus and Benefits
Are you an outstanding Dealer Principal?
Our client is the largest independent operator of franchised motor car dealerships in the UK. Selling a broad range of new and used motor cars and commercial vehicles, our client represents over 20 volume brands including Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
They require an outstanding Dealer Principal of the highest calibre with a proven track record to lead their operation at their Nissan Dealership in Doncaster, This key role will be to support, motivate & drive the dealership team to ensure all Departments meet profit, volume & Customer satisfaction targets. In order to achieve this, you must be an expert in both Sales & Aftersales & develop a high appreciation for the local & national markets.
The successful candidate will be able to:
· Demonstrate High Level of Leadership that will develop a positive & disciplined culture which will create an environment where sales & aftersales targets are always achieved, complimented with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
· Clearly stand out from the crowd and have a presence of absolute authority & control within the business.
· Demonstrate a passion for profit & respect for company policy and processes.
· Create, change, deliver & drive strategies to constantly enhance the performance of the business.
· Understand the requirements from the manufacturer & represent the company to the highest level of professionalism at all times demonstrating integrity to all our partners.
Mandatory Key Skills required by successful candidate must include a high level of:
· Industry Experience at running a Franchised Dealership with a proven track record
· Information Technology literacy
· Personal Presentation & Timekeeping
· Communication skills, both written & Verbal
· Self motivation & drive
This role includes the following benefits:
• Company Car • Inclusion into Company Share Schemes (as available) • Industry training from within the group & manufacturer • A remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, commensurate with this important, high profile position in a busy sales environment •
Candidates from both High Volume & Prestige franchises may apply….
Key Words: Dealer Principal, General Manager, Automotive Management, Group, Sales, Aftersales, Franchise, Dealership
Key Locations: Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Scunthorpe, Worksop, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Barnsley