Douglas Park Limited is looking to recruit an outstanding leader for the role of Dealer Principal at its BMW Dealership in Glasgow city centre.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing a large prestige or premium dealership. By the very nature of the position, the Dealer Principal will be a role model for the business and will possess the ability to lead by example whilst delivering outstanding results. The success of the business has been built by continually exceeding customer expectations and delivering unparalleled levels of service and the Dealer Principal’s focus will be to lead the team to meet these aims.
As expected in such a pivotal role, the successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating a strong commercial and financial performance through:
- expertise in sales and aftersales
- strong leadership and motivational skills
- drive and determination to succeed
- first class interpersonal skills and credible leadership style
- 100% committed to go the extra mile
- ability to implement and control process change
- capability to build relationships at all levels within the business
- having an eye for detail with meticulous standards
- providing excellent IT skills
We offer the opportunity to work with a world-class brand in a driven environment where the successful candidate has the opportunity to make the difference, in return for an excellent remuneration package and benefits.
If this describes you, please apply in writing to: Ian Ferguson, Group HR Manager, Douglas Park Limited, 14 Bothwell Road, Hamilton, ML3 0AY, or by email to [email protected]