Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Dealer Principal or Automotive General Manager looking for a new challenge?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business requirements we are now seeking a Dealer Principal to join our multi-franchised dealership in Kidlington.
Dealer Principle key responsibilities:
· Maximise return on capital employed, and deliver a positive cash flow
· Responsible for ensuring that the dealership is profitable and efficient, employees are managed and motivated effectively, selling opportunities are maximised, and customers receive outstanding service and care
· Monitors, tracks and reviews performance against forecast/plan
· Management of budget and ensuing costs are contained
· Opportunities for improving performance within all departments are identified, implemented, and evaluated
· Effective management of associates, involving; correct staffing levels, recruitment, induction, performance appraisal, succession planning, managing underperformance and management, development, coaching and overall co-ordination of teams
· Hold departmental management meetings (e.g. 20 minute review daily with each manager) plus other general meetings
· Implement and ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of the company and manufacturer (e.g., legal, regulatory, security, I.T. security, advertising, MOT, credit related issues)
· Ensures company complaint handling procedures are followed and resolve customer concerns/complaints that are referred on by managers, employees and Head Office
The successful candidate will be somebody ready to take the next step in their career journey and will probably currently be a very successful General Sales Manager/Service Manager with a demonstrable track record.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY!