Our client is a unique leasing organisation with a specialist customer base. They are seeking a dynamic and ambitious individual to take responsibility for managing their business relationship with automotive dealers across the UK. This opportunity would suit someone with significant experience of managing relationships with dealers at all levels including through field based teams.
Purpose of role:
• To maintain and develop effective relationships between the organisation and their dealer partners to support the delivery of company strategy and values
• To lead a team of field and office based account managers and ensure their successful delivery of clearly defined objectives
• Responsible for achievement of robust and consistent service levels for the organisation’s customers
• Responsible for ensuring that the dealer voice is taken account of by the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent current knowledge of the Motor industry – particularly dealer and / or vehicle manufacturer operations
• Experience working at a senior management level:
- either in a dealer-facing role for a UK automotive manufacturer
- Or in a senior dealer group position with responsibility for multiple locations.
• Experience leading a team of field and office based employees to achieve objectives
• Current knowledge of dealer sales and aftersales operations and best practice.
• The ability to identify wider trends from data and feedback in order to develop and implement a strategy that addresses opportunities and threats for the benefit of both customers and dealers
• The ability to work collaboratively as part of the organisation’s management team to achieve company wide objectives
• Drive and ambition and be of graduate calibre
• First class written and verbal communication and influencing skills
• A willingness to take on a role based in Central London (at least 2-3 days a week in London)
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to retained consultant, Julia Pennington at Copeland Select email@example.com.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.