• To manage and control all aspects of the financial affairs, maximising cash flow and return on capital
• To provide the dealership with an information service
• To develop and maintain an accounts team, ensure monthly management accounts, annual dealership plans, half and full year returns are prepared in accordance with group timetables
• To manage the Accounts administration function to ensure that all records comply with company and statutory requirements.
• Must be able to demonstrate their ability to work to strict deadlines
• Should be focused on attention to detail
• Must be able to lead, motivate and inspire others and have strong, demonstrable, leadership skills
• Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be committed to excellence
• A team player
• Currently an experienced Financial Controller or Dealership Accountant
• Needs to have a proven experience of supervising, leading and developing an Accounts Department
• Must be experienced at monitoring budgets, co-ordinating all departmental returns and monthly management accounts
• Will be qualified either by accreditation through a recognised Accountancy body, or through experience.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.