• To manage and control all aspects of the financial affairs, maximising cash flow and return on capital
• To provide the dealership with an information service
• To develop and maintain an accounts team, ensure monthly management accounts, annual dealership plans, half and full year returns are prepared in accordance with group timetables
• To manage the Accounts administration function to ensure that all records comply with company and statutory requirements.
• Must be able to demonstrate their ability to work to strict deadlines
• Should be focused on attention to detail
• Must be able to lead, motivate and inspire others and have strong, demonstrable, leadership skills
• Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be committed to excellence
• A team player
• Currently an experienced Financial Controller or Dealership Accountant
• Needs to have a proven experience of supervising, leading and developing an Accounts Department
• Must be experienced at monitoring budgets, co-ordinating all departmental returns and monthly management accounts
• Will be qualified either by accreditation through a recognised Accountancy body, or through experience.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.