Automotive Dealership Accountant
Our client is one of the UK’s most successful Automotive Dealer Groups. Now ranked as the 19th highest grossing Dealer Group in the UK (Am100 2011), they have grown at an extraordinary rate since the business’ conception back in 1991. They are proud to be one of the largest privately owned groups in the country and now represent 12 marques across 14 sites with a staff base of over 800.
Our client now has an exciting opportunity for a Dealership Accountant covering South Yorkshire
The main duties that are included within this role are:
• To manage and control all aspects of the financial affairs, maximising cash flow and return on capital
• To provide the Department Leaders with an information service
• To prepare and maintain accounts up to audit level, including monthly management accounts and full year returns
• To manage the Accounts administration function to ensure that all records comply with company and statutory requirements
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to demonstrate their ability to work to strict deadlines to success
• Be focused on attention to detail
• Be able to lead, motivate and inspire others
• Have strong, demonstrable, leadership skills
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be committed to excellence
• Be a team player
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an experienced Accountant or Assistant Accountant keen to progress their career
• Have a proven experience of supervising and leading an Accounts Department
• Able to demonstrate achievement of business and/ or manufacturer targets
• Monitor budgets, co-ordinate all departmental returns and prepare monthly management accounts
• Be qualified either by accreditation through a recognised Accountancy body or through experience – ACCA / ACA
Previous motor sales experience and knowledge of the Kerridge system is advantageous but not essential, as training would be provided for the right candidate.
In return, they will offer an attractive salary and benefits commensurate with the role. Also, with their leading position within the motor industry, there are excellent opportunities for further career advancement and industry- led training.
If you feel you are up to the challenge and have the skills and experience we are looking for please apply today!
Role – Dealership Accountant
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary – Market Leading + Benefits
Key Words: Accountant, Automotive, Finance, Dealership Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA,