Nationwide / Package: Competitive
Dealership Management Opportunities
Due to potential forthcoming acquisitions we have opportunities for Aftersales Managers, General Managers, Service Managers, Sales Managers and Business Managers to join the Group. You will be responsible for optimising revenue from the sales in your relevant department with a key focus on delivering excellent customer service whilst ensuring employee engagement. Marshall are committed to recruiting individuals that have an entrepreneurial flair combined
with commercial awareness.
Capabilities We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate achievement and capability in the following areas:
• Sales performance – excellent selling skills
• Think customer! – always striving to delight our customers
• Drive and determination – driving the sales process, whether in service or sales, through the team to maximise on
• Developing self and others – building a high-performance team
• Positive approach to change – championing change projects
• Goal focus – breaking the mould to achieve goals
• Motivational leadership – inspiring others to perform
• Compliance – working within and managing a regulatory/process orientated environment
You will have a proven track record within a dealership environment. You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction skills and be a confident communicator. As part of the management team you will want to make a difference and be success driven. We are looking for individuals wanting to make their next step in their career or currently in the role and seeking a company that believes in succession planning.
Applications to be emailed with covering letter and current package to [email protected]
Closing date: 30th September 2010.