Highly competitive remuneration and benefits package
We are looking to recruit two positions: one covering the far North of England and Scotland and the second covering London and the South East
mfldirect.co.uk is the online vehicle remarketing arm of Motability Operations, the not-for-profit company that runs the Motability Car Scheme. Motability Operations is the largest fleet operator in the UK and the largest supplier of used cars to the trade. Since the Scheme started in 1978 we have purchased more than two million cars for our customers. mfldirect.co.uk is the trade website allowing motor dealers the chance to purchase ex-Motability cars to resell.
The Development Manager represents mfldirect in dealing with a portfolio of dealer groups and independent dealers. Primarily focused on driving improved sales from on line activities, pricing negotiation and relationship management, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the UK automotive industry.
Key accountabilities include:
• Account relationship management – building long term relationships with dealers that result in best service and value for mfldirect and our dealer partners. Working jointly with dealers to develop their used car strategy.
• Identifying opportunities – Working closely with the office based sales team to indentify opportunities, engaging new dealers and develop those relationships.
• Analysis and forecasting – working with key personnel at dealers to provide management information and insights and utilising that information to develop relationships at all levels through programmed consultative reviews and action plans.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
• Highly commercial – understands the industry and is aware of the financial implications of actions.
• Impacting and influencing – proven negotiation skills and credibility working at a senior level. Develops effective relationships with key stakeholders.
• Task focused – identifies and delivers solutions in a timely and cost effective way, including the ability to engage across internal departments.
• Customer oriented – shows an understanding of the needs of our customers.
We are looking for determined, highly committed and self motivated individuals who are naturally target driven, results orientated and can work successfully as part of a remotely managed national sales team
To apply for this position please contact our advising consultant Sam Cunningham on 01234 241108 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.