Diagnostic Compliance Engineer - Automotive
SPX is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader committed to operational excellence and execution. With operations in over 35 countries with over 17,000 employees, we specialize in a diverse range of products serving various industries including power and energy, process equipment, vehicle diagnostic tools, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and oil and gas.
Due to continued expansion and new projects with some of the UK’s leading car manufacturers, we are currently looking for a Car Diagnostic Compliance Engineer for our site in Whitley, Coventry. You will be part of a five-man team of compliance engineers, responsible for the release and publication of diagnostic documentation to support EU5 legislation.
Other aspects of the role will include:
· Reviewing and approving of ECU level diagnostic specifications
· Tracking of deviations and issues
· Status tracking and reporting
· Supporting evolution of data capture and storage
Successful candidates should have:
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have Automotive Experience alongside Electrical and Diagnostic engineering knowledge. You should be able to accurately articulate findings and communicate them effectively. Knowledge of module interfacing / programming tools is desirable and ideally, you will be degree educated in Electrical/ Electronic or Computer Sciences/ Engineering or comparable.
· Have excellent PC Literacy, MS Visio would advantageous
· Have excellent written and spoken English
· Have Interpersonal and analytical skills
· Be self-driven, business minded and customer oriented